Web Content Writing
We all know what web content writing and SEO content are, and how important they are to any website. However, this type of content also receives the least amount of attention, often just something that’s thrown up because you need to something on the home page, and something to describe your products and services. But, you should want better than that. With Stirring Media’s web content writing services, we can help with developing great content that your business and your website deserve.
Web Content Writing Services
Our web content writing services involve working with you to learn what your exact message is, and how to best communicate that message. We take the time to get to know your brand and why you want this content in the first place. We don’t create content that doesn’t have a purpose.
Our web content writing services include just about any type of web page: about us pages, product/service pages, landing pages etc. We also offer two free revisions for each page of SEO content written, so the burden isn’t on you to get things right the first time. This also ensures that we are developing great content that both of us can be proud to have online.
When writing SEO content, we keep to best practices such as:
- 250-500 words per page
- Headings and subheadings
- Other types of formatting where possible, such as bullets and number lists
- Keyword research and optimization, if specified by the client (yes, it is possible to have web content that isn’t at two percent keyword density, and other SEO technicalities).
What Comes with Your SEO Content Writing Services?
If you decide that our SEO content writing services our for you, then here’s what you can expect:
- Website copywriting that conveys key brand messages, stresses features and benefits, and drives visitors to a desired action (e.g. call, complete a lead form, download resources).
- Consultation: A one-hour initial consultation to learn your brand messaging, features and benefits, and desired call to action
- Deadline: Approximately one week for every 10 pages of web content needed
- Revisions: Two free revisions per page of content
- Optional: Meta descriptions with each page of content. This does come at an additional cost, so please inquire if you are interested in meta descriptions as well.
How much does it cost to get all this? It depends on how many pages of web content you need. Here’s our pricing:
- 1 to 40 pages – $35/per page
- 41 to 80 pages – $2000
- 81 to 120 pages – $3000
- 121 to 160 pages – $4000
- 161+ pages – Inquire for quote